Alternatives to the Augi Forums
I'm not going to say much on the current status of the Augi forums, other than to say I think they may be working on getting the historical data restored, although I don't think they are going back to the vBulletin format.
In the meantime if you are having forum withdrawals, you can always head over to one of the following:
- Cadalyst Forums
- CADTutor Forums including the following and more... (± 29,400 members)
- The Swamp (± 2,500 members)
- Forums index here, including AutoCAD Customization, AutoCAD, AutoCAD verticals, Knowledge base, etc.
- AutoCAD Everything (± 4,200 members) (Thanks Kyle Reese for pointing this forum out)
- Revit Forums (± 140 members and from what I hear, growing fast)
Leave a comment if you want to add to this list.