Autodesk 2012 product webcast highlights
If you missed the Autodesk webcast this afternoon, some quick highlights are...
- Focus and attention swaying towards "Design Suites" and visualization.
- Some of the Design Suites available are for AEC, Manufacturing, Entertainment, and Generic.
- Design Suites will ship on a USB key.
- Design Suites will be available in three levels; Standard, Premium, and Ultimate.
- The Autodesk Design Suite will include the 2012 versions of AutoCAD, Sketchbook Designer, Mudbox, and Showcase, 3ds Max, and Alias Design.
- The Infrastructure Design Suite will include Map 3D, Civil 3D, 3ds Max, and Navisworks.
- You can still purchase individual software applications, you do not have to purchase a suite to get AutoCAD 2012 for example.
- Inventor Fusion will be included with AutoCAD 2012.
More details coming soon.