AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac
AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac are now available. This later release date, as compared to AutoCAD for Windows which is typically released in the spring, is to allow for better alignment with Apple's schedule. Some of the highlighted features in AutoCAD 2014 and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac include:
- Support for the new OS X Mavericks.
- Support for retina display for sharper on-screen images.
- A re-engineered help system
- Compatibility with the latest Autodesk 360
- Package Drawing command (known as eTransmit in AutoCAD for Windows)
- An enhanced welcome screen
AutoCAD 2014 for Mac and AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac are available immediately worldwide in English and French. Customers can purchase AutoCAD 2014 for Mac or AutoCAD LT 2014 for Mac from the Autodesk Store, through CDW and Amazon, or from a local Value-Added Reseller.