Registration is open for Autodesk University 2016!
The earlier you sign up, the better chances are that the classes you want will be available.
Get started by clicking the Register Now link below.
The classes your CAD Panacea authors are involved with are:
- GEN16077-L – Pumping up Productivity in the LAB with Macros, One Character at a Time (Lab Assistant – R.K. McSwain)
- IT21032 – As Many CAD Manager Tips as We Can Fit into a Single Hour! (Speaker – R.K. McSwain)
- IT19259 – Drawing from Experience: 4 CAD Managers with More Than 100 Years of Experience Tell All (Co-Speaker – R.K. McSwain)
- AR16137 – Insight 360: Energy Analysis . . . for Architects? (Co-Speaker – Kimberly Fuhrman)
- AR18557 – Inviting FormIt 360 to the Revit Party! (Speaker – Kimberly Fuhrman)