A recent blog post over at RobiNZ CAD Blog about a recent anniversary of It’s Alive in the Lab, reminded us that we overlooked a milestone here at CAD Panacea. March 28, 2017 marks 12 years since our first ever post here. Well actually we were using Blogspot.com back then, before moving to cadpanacea.com a bit later. In that time, we’ve added another permanent author, and had a few guests along the way. As we mentioned a couple of years ago, primary inspiration for CAD Panacea came from Shaan Hurley’s Between the Lines blog, which was about a year and a half old in March of 2005. Who else was blogging then and still going today?
- Owen Wengerd got started before the term “blogging” was even around (September 1996) with these AU writeups.
- Ralph Grabowski has been going since December of 2003.
- Lee Ambrosius since March 2004.
- RobiNZ CAD Blog started up in March of 2004.
- Lynn Allen has been busy doing this since November of 2004.
- Jimmy Berkmark at JTB World since November of 2004.
- Mark Kiker since December 2004.
- Melanie Perry started just about the same time as us in April of 2005.