Another year has passed by!
Our first post was 11 years ago today (A full year before Twitter was even invented!). That link will take you to the old Blogger site, which Google has keep up and running even though we moved to our own domain a few years later. The migrated post is here.
Between my limited research last year, comments on that post, and help from Ralph, I think I have a better picture of the CAD blogging world in the first half of the last decade.
- Owen Wengerd – Before time started – Anecdotes
- Shaan Hurley – August 2003 – Getting the feel for this Blog
- Ralph Grabowski – December 2003 – About WorldCAD Access
- Robin Capper – March 2004 – Getting Started
- Lee Ambrosius – March 2004 – HyperPics is turning heads in the industry as a great AutoCAD resource site
- Lynn Allen – November 2004 – I’ve been “blogged”
- Jimmy Berkmark – November 2004 – Welcome to my blog
- Mark Kiker – December 2004 – New Blog for CAD Manager Issues and Ideas
- R.K. McSwain – March 2005 – Dimension Text
- Melanie Perry – April 2005 – My First Post!