Today was the official launch of AutoCAD 2010. The webcast was broadcast live from Autodesk Gallery at One Market where I and several other guests of Autodesk, watched the event live.
The other guests included:
- Brian Benton, CAD-a-Blog
- Robin Capper, RobiNZ CAD Blog
- David Cohn, CADman-Do
- Mark Douglas, In the Dynamic Interface
- Ellen Finkelstein, AutoCAD Tips Blog
- Donnie Gladfelter, The CAD Geek
- Steve Johnson, cad nauseam
- Melanie Perry, Mistress of the Dorkness
- Todd Shackelford, CAD Shack
Members of Autodesk in attendance included:
- Heidi Hewett, Technical Marketing Manager, AutoCAD and Platform Products
- Shaan Hurley, Platform Technology Evangelist, AutoCAD and Platform Products
- Mark Davis, Director of Product Design
- Amar Hanspal, Senior Vice President, Platform Solutions and Emerging Business
- Guillermo Melantoni, Autodesk Product Manager
- Abhijit Oak, Senior Engineering Director, AutoCAD and Platform Products
- Lynn Allen, Autodesk Technical Evangelist
- Guir Stark, Vice President, AutoCAD and Platform Products
- Eric Stover, Product Line Manager, AutoCAD and Platform Products
Here is Eric Stover giving a presentation prior to the webcast.
We all got to meet members of the Autodesk design team. Standing from left to right are Yan Schober, Melissa Dawe, Shekhar Khedekar, Matt Stein, and Jon Page.
I want to publicly thank Autodesk for the invitation and opportunity to participate and provide feedback.
Today’s activities were preceded by a small gathering last night at Gordon Biersch Brewery.
Here is Heidi Hewett and Steve Johnson.
Heidi, Lynn Allen, and Shaan Hurley.
Ellen Finkelstein and Heidi, comparing height.
Heidi, David Cohn, and Lynn
…and finally Heidi, myself, and Lynn.
I’ll leave you with some more images from the Autodesk Gallery