According to Micah Dickerson, Product Manager, AutoCAD for Mac, the number of Mac users has grown from 15 million in 2006 to over 80 million today and Autodesk is listening to their Mac user base.
Some of the highlights in these 2015 versions include
- The addition of Quick Select
- The support for Layer States
- The support for Dynamic Block usage, creation, and editing.
- The support for Data Links
- The addition of the NCOPY command
- A Model/Paper space toggle button.
- Command preview for select commands.
- The lasso selection method.
AutoCAD for Mac and AutoCAD LT for Mac are available today in your choice of licensing method; Perpetual license, Perpetual license with subscription, or Desktop Subscription. Pricing will vary depending on license model and geographic area.